Internship at Alta Planning

  • Jim Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Part-time Bicycle and Pedestrian Project Intern, Berkeley, CA
      Alta Planning + Design�s Internship Program offers interested graduate
      students an exciting opportunity to work in California�s premier bicycle,
      pedestrian, greenway and multi-modal transportation planning firm. Our
      interns are given an opportunity to work on a wide range of planning and
      design projects that promote and encourage active communities where
      bicycling and walking are safe, healthy, and fun. Some of our current Bay
      Area projects include major regional Safe Routes to School programs,
      bicycle and pedestrian master plans, trail studies, non-motorized data
      collection, innovative bikeway design guidelines, bicycle sharing studies,
      and outreach and education programs. We are committed to transforming
      communities with one trip, one step, one street, park, trail, and
      intersection at a time. For more information about our company and our
      projects visit our website at *www.altaplanning.com*.

      http://www.altaplanning.com/bicycle+and+pedestrian+project+intern+.aspx

      Jim Frank

      --