ARCOSANTI WORKSHOPS & INTERNSHIPS

  • dianar070
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      ARCOSANTI WORKSHOPS & INTERNSHIPS

      Arcosanti is an urban laboratory focused on pursuing lean alternatives to urban sprawl through innovative design with environmental accountability. Discover Arcology (architecture+ecology) in our one-week long intensive Seminar and additional 1 to 4 weeks of immersive, hands-on learning programs.
      We are also seeking qualified individuals interested in our 3-month internship programs in Construction, Agriculture, Urban Planning, Archives, and Landscaping.

      2012 Workshop Dates:
      February 5
      March 11
      April 15
      May 20
      June 24
      July 29
      September 2
      October 7
      November 11

      Schedule:
      Week 1: Seminar Week
      Week 2: Field Trip & Work Opportunity
      Week 3-5 Hands-on Intensive

      Fees:
      Week 1 only: $550
      Week 1 + Week 2 : $875
      Five-Week Work Shop: $1,550

      For more information please visit workshop@...

      Address:
      arcosanti • hc 74 • box 4136 • Mayer AZ 86333