Invitation to Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) meeting

  • salmar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:09 AM
      The next Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) meeting is on 5/8 at Pizza My  Heart in the boardroom.

      We will be discussing potential projects for summer and fall.

      Some of the projects under consideration:

      1)  Assisting Asha with new student orientation in the fall.

      2)  Helping to convey new planning information including internship and new employment
      opportunities to current students via the bulletin boards in the WSQ lounge.

      3)  Working on a committee to plan a workshop, speaker series or conference for the fall semester.

      4)  Planning social events for the fall semester.

      If you have any additional ideas for potential projects please come to this meeting and tell us about them!!

      Olga Meydbray
      elwha22@...
      408.439.2722 (cell)

      "When the last tree has fallen, when the last river has dried, and the last fish caught, then [people] will learn that they can't eat
      money."
       	-Chief Sealth (Seattle)