FT job - Oakland - Lamphier-Gregory - Senior Planner

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
      [From http://www.calapa.org/en/jobs/v/2126%5d

      LAMPHIER-GREGORY is looking for a Senior Planner. We are a small
      consulting firm offering services primarily in the areas of
      environmental analysis, project management and urban planning. Our
      clients include cities, counties, LAFCOs, municipal utilities and
      private sector clients, principally in northern California.

      EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have an advanced degree in
      one or more of the following fields:

      city/regional planning
      urban design/architecture
      landscape architecture
      forestry/natural resource management

      OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: We are seeking candidates that can demonstrate
      as many of the following additional qualities as possible:

      · Five years professional experience in public sector or
      private consulting practice in writing EIRs or Negative Declarations
      in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act and the
      CEQA Guidelines

      · Skills and experience in land planning and urban design

      · Familiarity with California’s legal framework for planning
      and land use entitlements, including subdivisions and public
      participation.

      · Strong writing and verbal communication skills

      · Demonstrated ability to work independently, be
      self-motivated and yet thrive as a team player in a collaborative
      working environment.

      · Ability to manage projects and subordinates, meet project
      deadlines and budget limits.

      · Familiarity with the geographic and political landscape of
      the San Francisco Bay Area.

      SALARY AND BENEFITS:
      Salary depend on qualifications. We offer a full range of benefits.

      TO APPLY:
      e-mail cover letter, resume and references to Britt Hallquist,
      bhallquist@... No phone calls please. Candidates must
      be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Lamphier-Gregory is an Equal
      Opportunity Employer.
      Industry:
      Position Type: Full Time
      Travel Required: 0% of the time (approximate)
      Starts On: 26-Oct-11

      EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have an advanced degree in
      one or more of the following fields:
      city/regional planning
      urban design/architecture
      landscape architecture

[...]