PT job - Berkeley - Eisen|Letunic - Associate Planner

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Associate Planner (as needed basis)
      Firm: Eisen|Letunic
      Location: Downtown Berkeley
      Payment: Paid
      Category: Transportation
      Contact: Victoria Eisen & Niko Letunic, hiring@...

      Eisen|Letunic is a two-person “boutique” urban planning firm
      specializing in smart growth and sustainable transportation. We work
      on a broad range of challenging and high-profile planning projects for
      public- and private-sector clients throughout the San Francisco Bay
      Area (and, occasionally, beyond), and are known for the
      detail-oriented and customized nature of our work.

      From time to time we have more work than we can handle, so are looking
      to hire an associate to work in our downtown Berkeley office on an
      “as-needed” basis. Projects will include developing and analyzing
      transportation- and land use-related data; writing plan chapters,
      trade articles and other documentation; coordinating public
      participation; producing proposals; and similar efforts.

      The ideal candidate for this position has a master’s degree in
      planning or a related field; at least two years of work experience;
      exceptional written and oral communication abilities; strong
      number-handling and data-analysis skills; an eye for detail; facility
      with Windows OS; and fluency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.

      Salary for this position is $30-50/hour, depending on experience and
      qualifications, with no benefits. If you are qualified and if working
      on a flexible basis is a plus for you, please send a brief cover
      letter and one-page resume to hiring@..., with “Planner”
      in the subject line. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.