Nov. 5: The Current State of Planning Symposium (SJSU)

  • justino707
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      We are less than three weeks away from the biggest planning event at San Jose State University! The Urban Planning Coalition's symposium on the future of planning will take place on November 5 to address the major events (re)shaping the planning field. Come join us!

      Title: The Current State of Planning – Navigating New Roles & Careers
      Date: Saturday, November 5
      Time: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
      Location: SJSU, Science Building

      Get an early bird discount if you register today.
      www.theupc.org/home/symposium

      For more information about the event and sponsorship opportunities, contact Johnasies McGraw at Johnasies.eastlake@... or Justin Meek at justin.meek@....

      Light lunch and refreshments provided.

      PURPOSE

      "What is the future for the field and career of planning?" The primary goal of this event is to understand the current state of the planning profession and employment opportunities in light of recent economic crises and emerging, cutting-edge career paths. The symposium will help planning students, young planners, professionals, and others interested in the field.

      SPONSORS

      Urban Planning Coalition, APA California Chapter Northern Section and Young Planners Group, and Fehr & Peers.

      CM | pending