Housing affordability stats

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Housing affordability stats

      Greetings, Anthony:
      I don't expect you to move into one of the homes listed below, but I thought
      I'd share some figures with you;

      2003 income limits for the SJ region to qualify for 3 types of affordable
      housing for 1-person households:

      extremely low-income: $22,150
      very low-income: $36,950
      Low income: 57,450

      Median income for a family of 4 is $105,500
      The above figures are all based on % of that figure.

      Let me know if I can be of further help.

      Good luck.

      Being a commuter has its drawbacks, esp. when you work for the City.

      Irv