Safe Routes to Schools Coordinator Position

  • Gabriella Condie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      TransForm job announcement

      TransForm works to create world-class public transportation and walkable
      communities in the Bay Area and beyond. We build diverse coalitions,
      influence policy, and develop innovative programs to improve the lives
      of all people and protect the environment.

      Safe Routes to Schools Site Coordinator:

      TransForm seeks an experienced, highly organized individual with good
      communication skills to collaborate with our team in implementing our
      Safe Routes to Schools campaign throughout Alameda County, with a strong
      concentration in low income communities and communities of color. This
      position will be located in Oakland, CA and involve ongoing travel to
      various parts of the county.

      For the full job announcement, see
      www.transformca.org/about-us/jobs-transform.
      <http://www.transformca.org/about-us/jobs-transform>

      TransForm's staff is focused on making positive change in the world,
      celebrates diversity and is committed to being intentionally inclusive
      in all of our relationships. TransForm is an equal opportunity employer.
      People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply. The position
      is based out of our main office in Oakland.

      and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members!
      Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how <a href="http://www.care2.com/toolbar" target=_blank>http://www.care2.com/toolbar<a>