Plan Bay Area (SB375) Forum at San Jose State University

  • Maria Candida
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2011
      Save the date!

      San Jose State University student-run Urban Planning Coalition has lined up the next event in its Speaker Series: "Plan Bay Area (SB375) Forum."

      Date and Time
      October 3rd at 6:00pm.

      Speaker
      Ellie Casson

      Overview
      Plan Bay Area is a region wide effort to maintain our economic edge by planning for future growth and demographic changes. This session is part of a larger statewide effort to ready our region for the implementation of the state's landmark greenhouse gas reduction legislation, AB32 and its land use companion, SB375.

      At this meeting, you will:
      • Learn more about the Sustainable Communities Strategy (SCS)/Planning Bay Area and Senate Bill 375.
      • Take part in a conversation about what it means for your community.
      • Understand how you can be a part of the decision-making process.
      • Learn nearby resources to stay `in the know' for upcoming projects in your community.

      Location
      San Jose State University Student Union- Costanoan Room
      Link to campus map: http://nanosense.org/documents/workshops/SJSUCampusMap.pdf.

      Admission
      No admission charge. Open to the public.

      Refreshments will be provided.

      For more information
      Please contact Urban Planning Coalition members:
      • Maryam Sanian at urbanview@...
      • Maria Candida Langbauer at mclangbauer@...