Re: [SJSU_MURPs] enviro outreach intern/Berkeley,

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2011
      apologies - initial post had garbled link:

      We�re seeking applicants for a 12 month, full-time, paid, California
      Outreach Intern. We�d love your help circulating to folks you think might be
      interested: http://www.ucsusa.org/about/internships.html

      The ideal candidate will be someone early in his/her career who cares about
      the issues we work on and has a passion for outreach and organizing. While
      we would prefer someone with some experience, this is also an opportunity
      for someone who is trying to break in to the field to get valuable
      experience and build a resume � we want the time spent to benefit the intern
      too.