enviro outreach intern/Berkeley,

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      UCS Seeking CA Outreach
      Intern<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dieselrule/message/1643;_ylc=X3oDMTJyYXYxYjlvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxNDY4OTczBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDE3NwRtc2dJZAMxNjQzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMTYwODAxNjI->Posted
      by: "Miriam Swaffer"
      mswaffer@...<mswaffer@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20UCS%20Seeking%20CA%20Outreach%20Intern>Wed
      Sep 14, 2011 7:54 am (PDT)

      Apologies for cross-posting.

      We're seeking applicants for a 12 month, full-time, paid, California
      Outreach Intern. We'd love your help circulating to folks you think might be
      interested: http://www.ucsusa.**org/about/**internships.**html.<http://www.ucsusa.org/about/internships.html.>

      The ideal candidate will be someone early in his/her career who cares about
      the issues we work on and has a passion for outreach and organizing. While
      we would prefer someone with some experience, this is also an opportunity
      for someone who is trying to break in to the field to get valuable
      experience and build a resume - we want the time spent to benefit the intern
      too.

      Thanks for spreading the word!
      Miriam
      ____________**_________**_________**_______
      Miriam Swaffer
      California Program & Outreach Associate
      Sustainability Coordinator
      Union of Concerned Scientists
      2397 Shattuck Ave., Suite 203
      Berkeley, CA 94704
      phone: 510-809-1564
      fax: 510-843-3785
      mswaffer@ucsusa.**org <mswaffer%40ucsusa.org>

      --
      Respectfully,

      Irvin Dawid
      753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA 94301
      650-283-6534 (cell)

    • Irvin Dawid
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2011
        apologies - initial post had garbled link: