Celebrate PARK(ing) Day with the UPC this Friday!

  • sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      This Friday, September 16th is International PARK(ing) Day!

      PARK(ing) Day is celebrated across the globe by turning metered parking spots into temporary parks for one day.

      Join us in thinking about how to improve our public spaces and the quality of our urban habitat, plant a seedling to take home, swing by to say hi and enjoy the park!

      Parking spaces will be converted to parks on San Fernando between Market and 4th.

      Come visit the UPC's parklet directly in front of King Library, on San Fernando, any time from 11am - 7pm.

      To volunteer or if you have any questions, please contact Sara Billing at yosarab@...

      For more information about PARK(ing) Day, visit http://parkingday.org/