How to Design a Sustainable Future (Oct. 3)

  • Rick Kos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      I learned of this interesting event that I wanted to pass along to my fellow
      planners.
      It takes place in San Francisco on Monday, October 3.
      Admission for students is only $7. (regular price is $20)

      *Excerpt:*
      We�re bringing together designers, business leaders, tech giants, poets,
      scientists and politicians to solve one of the most important issues of our
      time: How do we build a sustainable future? Join us.

      *Speakers:*

      - *Maxx Schorr*, Co-Founder and Publisher, GOOD Magazine
      - *Mark Dwight*, Founder & CEO, Rickshaw Bagworks
      - *Flora Grubb*, Founder, Flora Grubb Gardens
      - *Nikki Henderson*, Executive Director, People�s Grocery

      *Details:*
      http://www.commonwealthclub.org/events/2011-10-03/6-minutes-40-seconds-how-design-sustainable-future