How to Design a Sustainable Future (Oct. 3)
- I learned of this interesting event that I wanted to pass along to my fellow
It takes place in San Francisco on Monday, October 3.
Admission for students is only $7. (regular price is $20)
We�re bringing together designers, business leaders, tech giants, poets,
scientists and politicians to solve one of the most important issues of our
time: How do we build a sustainable future? Join us.
- *Maxx Schorr*, Co-Founder and Publisher, GOOD Magazine
- *Mark Dwight*, Founder & CEO, Rickshaw Bagworks
- *Flora Grubb*, Founder, Flora Grubb Gardens
- *Nikki Henderson*, Executive Director, People�s Grocery
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]