Survey on planning studies and world events

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/28/2003 09:06 AM -----

      Annie Decker <adecker@...>
      04/28/2003 08:58 AM

      To: Asha.Weinstein@...
      cc:
      Subject: Please fill out a survey for my project

      Hello:

      I am writing to ask if you would fill out an anonymous survey. By
      answering my
      questions, you will contribute greatly to my research project for a
      qualitative
      methods course. I hope the questions prove interesting to you; I know your
      answers will be fascinating to me!

      Generally, I am investigating how planning and design students perceive
      themselves and their work in relation to world events. The war in Iraq and
      its
      aftermath have provided a useful case study for this research. While some
      of
      the most obvious responses to the war have been from those who oppose it,
      I am
      just as interested in the experiences of those who support the war. The
      overall
      research question here is about the links between coursework and
      involvement
      with outside events, not about any particular political agenda.

      What do you do? To fill out the survey, you just click on the following
      link:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=51646203600

      This link will take you to the survey, which you just fill out and submit
      online. The process should take 10 minutes (more if you respond in greater
      detail).

      Confidentiality: This online survey technology keeps your identity
      absolutely
      confidential; neither I nor the program tracks your identity.

      Deadline: Please respond by this coming Thursday, May 1. I will send out a
      reminder on Wednesday, April 30. Why not get it over with now, though? ;)

      Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, experiences, and opinions!
      Again,
      here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=51646203600

      All the best,

      Annie Decker
      Master's student
      UC-Berkeley Department of City and Regional Planning
      adecker@...
      --

      --> __o
      --> _\<_