Temp job - San Rafael - Marin Housing - Housing Coordinator

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Marianne Lim <MLim@...>
      Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:43 PM
      Subject: We're Hiring... HOUSING COORDINATOR position... Please tell others...
      To: Marianne Lim <MLim@...>

      Hello Housing Friends and Colleagues,  we are seeking a Housing
      Coordinator for a 4-8 month temporary position to assist our Project
      Managers in the Real Estate Services Group at Marin Housing.    If you
      know of any candidates (or recent applicants) with affordable housing
      experience please feel free to forward this e-mail or give me a call.
      The hours could be flexible ranging from 27 to 40 hours per week.
      This position announcement will close on August 10th, 2011.

      Thanks in advance for helping to get the word out!

      Marianne

      Marianne Lim, LEED AP
      Senior Project Manager
      Marin Housing Authority