GIS Job Announcement with GreenInfo

  • Gabriella Condie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Subject: GreenInfo April 2011 MapLines - Job Announcement

      view this email online
      <http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/460573/e941ab834a/1646501070/0ab420a
      0b7/> | forward this email to a friend
      <http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=e941ab834a&lid=16465
      01070&ldh=0ab420a0b7>

      connect with us:

      connect with us on twitter
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/a80cbfcc
      47>

      connect with us on facebook
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/e617aea4
      39>

      MapLines April Banner

      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/80c34cc2
      41/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=%20%26nbsp%3B&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April%202011%20M
      apLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>

      In This Issue

      New GIS Manager Search
      <http://mail.care2.com/mail/richtexttemplete.htm#gis> >>

      donate now
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/31cac97d
      80/cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6TEE65R2RMTGE>

      Map Lines Archive:

      www.greeninfo.org/archive
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/f2f84022
      7d/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=www%2Egreeninfo%2Eorg%2Farchive&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%
      20April%202011%20MapLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      GreenInfo Sites:

      www.greeninfo.org
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/283952b4
      b9/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=www%2Egreeninfo%2Eorg&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April%20
      2011%20MapLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      www.mapsportal.org
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/be991d1a
      70/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=www%2Emapsportal%2Eorg&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April%2
      02011%20MapLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      www.parkinfo.org
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/7601644b
      51>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      www.landtrustgis.org
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/96f7f363
      b3/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=www%2Elandtrustgis%2Eorg&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April
      %202011%20MapLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      www.calands.org
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/3607e047
      a4>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      www.protectedlands.net
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/6839791d
      d1>
      <http://pr.ak.vresp.com/70e070b62/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email/sit
      e.gif?__nocache__=1>

      Send us tips for Map Lines <mailto:gin@...>

      follow us on facebook
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/6cd758f0
      12>

      follow us on facebook
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/f090a3cf
      2f>

      follow us on twitter
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/1aa43001
      20>

      follow us on twitter
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/2eb6fadc
      dd>

      every-other month publication! So, this is a "bridge" issue - the full
      MapLines will return next month with more great stuff. But, we do have
      an important matter to engage you with in this edition:

      Anchor<https://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/styling/0001/lib/js/ckeditor/
      3..3.1/images/spacer.gif?t=A5AB4B6> Help Us Find The Next GreenInfo GIS
      Manager!

      GreenInfo is looking for great candidates for manager of our GIS
      solutions team - the roughly half of GreenInfo staff that work on GIS
      and related projects (there's another team that works on interactive/web
      projects).

      Tim Sinnott, the current team manager, is moving with his wife to the
      East Coast (Vermont area) and will be continuing his great work for
      GreenInfo from there. In fact, if people have ideas about great
      opportunities or partnerships in the Northeast, let Tim know -
      tim@....

      Back to the GIS Manager position: A full description of the position
      and the application process is here:
      http://www.greeninfo.org/about.php?j=jobs
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/b2c8b8ff
      37/j=jobs&utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&ut
      m_medium=Email&utm_term=area&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April%202011%20Map
      Lines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>

      In short, we are looking for an energetic person with great GIS skills,
      a diverse background, and four years or more project experience,
      including management and supervision who can manage our team of half a
      dozen talented GIS staff, develop projects with client groups, and
      conduct their own GIS projects as well. It's a terrific opportunity for
      doing creative and highly varied work in our San Francisco office.

      Feel free to contact me with questions or any other thoughts -
      larry@...

      Thanks for your help on this, and I hope you have a great Earth Day!

      Cordially,

      Larry Orman
      GreenInfo Network

      Happy mapping from the GreenInfo Team!

      Larry Orman, Amanda Recinos, Tim Sinnott, Jennifer Strahan, Rhonda
      Friberg, Alex Barnish, John Kelly, Stephanie Ding, Maegan Leslie
      Torres, Zach Erbe and Aubrey Dugger

      GreenInfo Network
      logo<http://pr.ak.vresp.com/69861b109/www.isondesign.net/greeninfo/email
      /footer_logo.gif?__nocache__=1>

      Map Lines is a publication of GreenInfo Network
      <http://cts.vresp.com/c/?GreeninfoNetwork/e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/073788f3
      c3/utm_content=mashe%40phlpnet.org&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_mediu
      m=Email&utm_term=GreenInfo%20Network&utm_campaign=GreenInfo%20April%2020
      11%20MapLines%20-%20Job%20Announcement>

      564 Market Street, Ste. 510, San Francisco, CA 94104 | 415-979-0343 |
      gin@... <mailto:gin@...>

      copyright C 2011 GreenInfo Network

      <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>

      _____

      _____

      Click to view this email in a browser
      <http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/460573/e941ab834a/1646501070/0ab420a
      0b7/>

      If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
      message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
      following link: Unsubscribe
      <http://cts.vresp.com/u?e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/mlpftw>

      _____

      Greeninfo Network
      564 Market Street
      Suite 510
      San Francisco, CA, California 94104
      US

      Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
      VerticalResponse marketing policy.

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!
      <http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?np/e941ab834a>

      <http://cts.vresp.com/o.gif?e941ab834a/0ab420a0b7/mlpftw>

      and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members!
      Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how <a href="http://www.care2.com/toolbar" target=_blank>http://www.care2.com/toolbar<a>