Follow up: 2 Summer Internships with local Sierra Club Chapter

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 4:58 PM
      Dear SJSU MURPS,

      I didn't realize that attachments couldn't be included in an email with this
      yahoo group. If you are interested in the internships I posted yesterday,
      you can check out our VolunteerMatch
      Page<http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/org188690.jsp>,
      particularly:

      Sustainable Land Use
      Consultant<http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp703401.jsp>
      (http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp703401.jsp)

      Community Outreach Intern<http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp776484.jsp>
      (http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp776484.jsp)

      We have had several SJSU Urban Planning Master's students intern with us
      since summer 2010, all of whom have reported that they found the experience
      to be very interesting, rewarding, and educational (to toot our own horn).

      Warmly,

      Megan :)