Silicon Valley Bike Advocacy Summit

  • energy4190
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Please join SVBC at our first-ever Silicon Valley Bike Advocacy Summit. This event takes place in San Mateo on April 6 and in San Jose on April 8. Participants will discuss many aspects of active and alternative transportation, including bike planning, transit-oriented development, state and national issues, and best practices for employers. The event will be a great opportunity to learn more about bicycling and transportation issues, connect with voices in the industry and several public agencies, and meet fellow advocates who are working to make Silicon Valley a greener, leaner, more accessible place for all!

      Speakers include Scott Bricker, director of America Walks and prior director of the Bicycle Transportation Alliance (BTA) in Portland, Oregon, who will share with us the Portland story. More information, and a link to registration, can be found at http://bikesiliconvalley.org/bike-summit

      Best,
      Corinne