Summer intership with SamTrans

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 9:50 AM
      Hi,

      SamTrans recently announced summer intern positions in Engineering, Rail
      Operations, Strategic Development, and in my department of Operations
      Planning.

      I got my start in transit planning as in intern at MTC when I was an Urban
      Studies student at SFSU.

      This link contains info on all of the intern positions.

      https://jobs.smctd.com/psc/PSHEXTR/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

      Please share this information with interested students. Let me know if you
      have any questions about the Operations Planning intern position.

      Thanks,

      Eric W. Harris

      Manager, Operations Planning

      San Mateo County Transit District