SPUR forum on "The Future of Regional Planning in the Bay Area" (San Francisco; 3/31)

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 10:28 PM
      The Future of Regional Planning in the Bay Area

      Thursday March 31st
      12:30 pm to 1:30 pm

      Many of the most pressing planning questions of our day occur at the
      regional level: How do we address sea-level rise? How should we alter
      our land-use patterns to combat climate change? Join leaders of the
      Bay Area’s four regional agencies to discuss planning for our region’s
      collective future. With Steve Heminger of the Metropolitan
      Transportation Commission, Ezra Rapport of the Association of Bay Area
      Governments, Will Travis of the Bay Conservation and Development
      Commission and Jack Broadbent of the Bay Area Air Quality Management
      District. Moderated by SPUR executive director Gabriel Metcalf. Given
      all the work on SB 375, this will be a unique opportunity to hear from
      the four executive directors together about how to further join their
      agencies towards a common agenda for the Bay Area.

      All forums are open to the public; Free for SPUR members and $5 for
      the general public.

      Location: SPUR Urban Center, 654 Mission St. (between New Montgomery & Third).

      Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at SPUR.