FT job - Oakland - TransForm - Transportation Policy Director

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at
      Berkeley <webmaster@...>
      Date: Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM
      Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley

      TransForm: Transportation Policy Director

      Job Title: TransForm: Transportation Policy Director

      transportation and walkable communities in the Bay Area and beyond. We
      build diverse coalitions, influence policy, and develop innovative
      programs to improve the lives of all people and protect the
      environment.

      Transportation Policy Director: TransForm is seeking a Transportation
      Policy Director to lead efforts to influence transportation policy and
      funding decisions in the Bay Area, including the region’s first
      Sustainable Communities Strategy, an integrated transportation and
      land use plan to reduce the region’s greenhouse gas emissions, improve
      public health and make communities more affordable. The ideal
      candidate will have extensive experience in coalition-building,
      communications and advocacy, as well as a background in transportation
      policy or planning.

      For the full job announcement, see www.transformca.org/about-us/jobs-transform.

      TransForm's staff is focused on making positive change in the world,
      celebrates diversity and is committed to being intentionally inclusive
      in all of our relationships. TransForm is an equal opportunity
      employer. People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
      The position is based out of our main office in Oakland.

      Firm Name: TransForm
      Firm Website: www.transformca.org
      Location: Downtown Oakland
      Paid: Paid
      Category: Transportation
      Contact Name: Transportation Policy Director Search Committee
      Contact Email: TPDjob@...
      Date Submitted: February 26, 2011
      Job Type: Permanent
    • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
        Full-time job in Oakland with Transform, as Transportation Policy Director.

        For details, see
        http://transformca.org/files/transportation_policy_director_2011_v3-1-1.pdf.