Annie Leonard "The Story of Stuff" Thursday February 15, 8pm in Mountain View

  • Riad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      This talk takes place at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts located at 500 Castro Street (corner of Castro and Mercy streets) in downtown Mountain View.

      Peninsula Open Space Trust presents

      ANNIE LEONARD
      The Story of Stuff
      Tuesday, February 15 at 8 pm

      Environmental activist Annie Leonard explains how all our "stuff" is taking an enormous toll on our health, happiness, desire for global justice and our shared natural world. She is an expert on international sustainability and environmental health. Her talk is enlivened with a 20-minute film entitled The Story of Stuff.

      MainStage - $22
      (Ticket price includes a $2 Facility Use Fee)

      for tickets see

      http://www.mountainview.gov/mvcpa/feb11.html