Volunteers needed for APA Mentorship Program Kick-off Party

  • deleonnatalie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Volunteers are needed to help with set up and bartending for the APA Mentorship Program Kick-off Party. We need help with set up, food prep, bartending (wine & beer), and clean up.

      Volunteers can help themselves to free appetizers and beer & wine for their hard work. Also think of this as a networking opportunity where you will also be able to meet and mingle with mentors and mentees involved in planning.

      To volunteer or get more info, contact Natalie de Leon at natdeleon@...

      Details
      Date: Thursday, Jan 27
      Time: 5 pm - 9 pm