Paid internship - San Francisco - Modus - Land Use Planning
- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley
Land Use Planning Intern
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 09:49 PM PST
Job Title: Land Use Planning Intern
Description: Position Description:
We are seeking a Land Use Planning Intern to work with us and with a
major wireless communications provider. Oversees the zoning/permitting
processes for multiple sites throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Works with consultants to prepare site-specific zoning & permitting
analyses. Prepare zoning and permit applications. Review Zoning and
Permit drawings and other zoning collateral. Coordinate outside
services as needed to obtain zoning approval. Review application and
approval process & timelines. Attend and present at site design
visits, community meetings and hearings. Monitor application status.
• Bachelors Degree in Urban & Regional Planning or related field.
• 1+ year successful Zoning and Permitting experience preferred.
• Highly organized.
• Excellent communication – verbal/written.
• Professional appearance.
• Strong computer skills utilizing MS Outlook, and reports in MS Excel
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Firm Name: Modus
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: January 3, 2011
Contact Name: Michael McGovern
Contact Email: mmcgovern@...
Date Submitted: December 22, 2010
Job Type: Internship