LAND USE PLANNER
Location: San Francisco Bay Area , California, 94958, United States
Posted on: December 3, 2010
Category: Planning / Land Use, Real Estate Development, Zoning Administration
Experience: Not specified
PLEASE NOTE: SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA CANDIDATES NEED ONLY APPLY. NO
RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
In-house Land Use Planner with a major wireless communications
provider. Oversees the zoning/permitting processes for multiple sites
throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Works with consultants to
prepare site-specific zoning & permitting analyses. Prepare zoning and
permit applications. Review Zoning and Permit drawings and other
zoning collateral. Coordinate outside services as needed to obtain
zoning approval. Review application and approval process & timelines.
Attend and present at site design visits, community meetings and
hearings. Monitor application status.
• Bachelors Degree in Urban & Regional Planning or related field.
• 2+ years successful Zoning and Permitting experience preferred.
• Highly organized.
• Excellent communication – verbal/written.
• Professional appearance.
• Strong computer skills utilizing MS Outlook, and reports in MS Excel
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Attn: MICHAEL McGOVERN