San Francisco Bay Area AEP Scholarship

  • Hilary Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Megan Steer <megsteer@...>
      Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:40 PM
      Subject: San Francisco Bay Area AEP Scholarship
      To: urbplan@...

      The Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP) is a non-profit
      organization of professionals working to improve their skills as
      environmental and resource managers. AEP is dedicated to the
      enhancement, maintenance and protection of the natural and human
      environment.

      The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of AEP is proud to offer the
      students of San Jose State University the opportunity to apply for our
      Student Scholarship Program. Each year the AEP San Francisco Bay Area
      Chapter offers a scholarship to students who are planning to engage in
      a career in the environmental field. Undergraduate and graduate
      students attending any accredited four-year college or university
      located within the counties served by the San Francisco Bay Area
      Chapter are eligible. The application deadline is Friday, April 22,
      2011. For more information about our Chapter and our Student
      Scholarship program please visit AEP’s website at www.sfbayaep.org.

      Thank you,

      Megan Steer
      Student Scholarship Director
      Association of Environmental Professionals SF Bay Area Chapter
      www.sfbayaep.org
      megsteer@...

      --

      Elisa Harvie