Paid internship East Bay Economic Development Alliance - Economic Development Intern

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley <
      webmaster@...>
      Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM
      Subject: Planning Jobs - Department of City and Regional Planning at
      Berkeley

      <http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Planningjobs>
      ------------------------------

      Economic Development
      Intern<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/Planningjobs/%7E3/HbPaw0Pl_28/planningjobs?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

      Alliance (East Bay EDA), a unique partnership of private and public sector
      leaders in the East Bay, leading the region�s efforts to create a dynamic,
      world-class business environment.
      We have over 165 member organizations. Our network includes elected
      officials representing East Bay Cities, special districts, large and small
      businesses, labor, chambers of commerce, educational institutions, and our
      region�s national laboratories. The East Bay EDA, as the only organization
      representing the entire East Bay, facilitates the collaborative potential of
      these organizations for the benefit of all the cities, businesses, workers
      and residents of the region.
      The internship may include assignments related to a number of current work
      efforts:
      1. Assisting in the preparation of a Regional Economic Assessment for the
      East Bay region (economic research and analysis - GIS skills a plus).
      2. Working on behalf of the East Bay with the regional planning agencies
      (ABAG, MTC) regarding the Sustainable Communities Strategy efforts.
      3. Helping East Bay EDA utilize the web and other platforms to help us
      enhance how we serve to connect disparate economic actors together to share
      information and build relationships.
      This position is approximately 20 hours per week during the school year. It
      can evolve into a full-time summer internship. If interested, please contact
      East Bay EDA immediately. Closing date: November 5, 2010.
      *Firm Name: *East Bay Economic Development Alliance
      *Firm Website: *www.eastbayeda.org
      *Location: *1221 Oak Street, Suite 555
      Oakland, CA 94612
      *Paid: *Paid