UPC 8/1 agenda - did you get attachment?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hi all,
      Just making sure our listServe handles attachments...
      Please reply whether you received the attachments or not.
      BTW, this agenda is slightly revised.
      If you didn't get the attachment, I will email it directly to you, along
      with the minutes.
      Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
      Irv

    • Robin Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
        Hi Irvin, I will not be able to attend the URP meeting Aug. 1. I did recieve
        the attachment. See you the end of Aug. Robin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
          Robin, thanks for letting us know, esp. about the attachments.
          Irv