FT job - Monterey - Denise Duffy & Associates - Asst. Environmental Planner

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      [From http://www.planetizen.com/node/46484%5d

      Asst. Environmental Planner
      DD&A, Inc.

      Location: Monterey, California, 93940, United States
      Posted on: October 18, 2010
      Category: Planning / Land Use
      Experience: Not specified

      Denise Duffy & Associates (DD&A) is seeking an Assistant Environmental
      Planner for our office in Monterey, California. The ideal candidate
      will have 2-3 years of CEQA/NEPA compliance experience, with an
      emphasis on infrastructure development projects. Our clients include
      state, county, and municipal agencies, as well as private industry.

      This is a full-time, salaried opportunity. Compensation is DOQ and
      competitive, including benefits. A background check is required for
      this position.

      Position Requirements
      • Bachelors degree, at a minimum, in Environmental Science,
      Engineering, Policy and/or Land Use Planning or related field (Masters
      degree preferred)
      • A minimum of 2 years experience in planning/environmental document
      preparation (CEQA/NEPA)
      • Knowledge of California and federal planning, environmental and
      resource protection laws, procedures, and regulations
      • Successful marketing and proposal preparation experience
      • Outstanding writing, editing, and communication skills
      • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint, and Adobe software
      • Excellent leadership, project and time management, and
      managerial/team building skills

      If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume
      and references (in MS Word format) to info@...

      Visit our web site at www.ddaplanning.com for more information on our
      projects and services.