Free webinar 10/13: Encouraging Sustainable Travel II

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Encouraging Sustainable Travel II, Oct 13 11AM - Webinar

      Join us online or in-person on Wednesday, Oct. 13 from 11 AM to 1 PM for
      three 20-minute presentations about Encouraging Sustainable Travel. This
      is the second such webinar in our series for transportation professionals.

      We will present:
      - "How do we get more people bicycling? Evidence from the Davis Bicycle
      Studies"; Susan Handy — Sustainable Transportation Center
      - "Are transit-oriented developments over-parked?"; Robert Cervero —
      University of California Transportation Center
      - "City adoption of environmentally sustainable policies in California’s
      Central Valley"; Mark Lubell — Sustainable Transportation Center

      There is no longer any need to register!

      Just log in to http://uc-d.na4.acrobat.com/utc-caltrans/ during the
      webinar to join in.

      ...Or be part of our live, conference room audience in Sacramento. We'll
      be broadcasting from the Caltrans Division of Research and Investigation,
      Room #518 on the 5th floor of the Veteran Affairs Building, at 1227 “O”
      Street , Sacramento, CA. Bring an ID to sign in, and feel free to bring
      your lunch!

      This event is part of an ongoing New Research Webinar series brought to
      you by the California University Transportation Centers and Caltrans.

      Details are online at STC.UCDavis.edu/outreach/UTC-Caltrans-seminars.php