Journal Entry issues...

  • Rachel Bacola
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 10:40 AM
      Dayana...here is my journal entry from Monday...It got kicked back to my
      email from the blackboard website.

      Thanks,
      RACHEL

      >From: Dayana Salazar <salmar@...>
      >To: SJSU-MURPs <SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [SJSU_MURPs] AIA Santa Clara Valley Chapter- Sustainability
      >Symposium
      >Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:48:46 -0700
      >
      >Are you interested in Green Building and want to know how to make it
      >happen?
      >
      >The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of The American Institute of Architects is
      >hosting a Sustainability Symposium for the Built Environment on April 25,
      >2003.
      >Take part in a collaborative effort in developing innovative design
      >strategies for implementing Green Building. Architects, Planners,
      >Developers, Community Members, and City Agencies will work together during
      >this event to create unique ways to achieve 'Green'. Participants will
      >receive a comprehensive book showing the results of this visionary
      >sustainability charrette and symposium. Please read on and view the
      >attached flyer and agenda for more information about registration and cost
      >of attendance, location, topics, etc. Please note that the last day for the
      >early registration discount is Friday April 4th.
      >
      > For further information or to sign up for this event, please contact:
      >
      > AIA Santa Clara Valley Chapter
      >325 S. First Street, Suite 100
      >San Jose, California 95113
      >
      >408.298.0611 ph 408.298.0619 fax
      >email: info@...
      ><http://us.f801.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@...&YY=99776&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
      > website: www.aiascv.org

    • shruti namjoshi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 10:44 AM
        Hey Rachel,
        I think you unintentionally sent your journal to the
        SJSU_MURPs link.

        --- Rachel Bacola <rbacola@...> wrote:

        > Dayana...here is my journal entry from Monday...It
        > got kicked back to my
        > email from the blackboard website.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > RACHEL
        >

        > >From: Dayana Salazar <salmar@...>
        > >To: SJSU-MURPs <SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: [SJSU_MURPs] AIA Santa Clara Valley
        > Chapter- Sustainability
        > >Symposium
        > >Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:48:46 -0700
        > >
        > >Are you interested in Green Building and want to
        > know how to make it
        > >happen?
        > >
        > >The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of The American
        > Institute of Architects is
        > >hosting a Sustainability Symposium for the Built
        > Environment on April 25,
        > >2003.
        > >Take part in a collaborative effort in developing
        > innovative design
        > >strategies for implementing Green Building.
        > Architects, Planners,
        > >Developers, Community Members, and City Agencies
        > will work together during
        > >this event to create unique ways to achieve
        > 'Green'. Participants will
        > >receive a comprehensive book showing the results of
        > this visionary
        > >sustainability charrette and symposium. Please
        > read on and view the
        > >attached flyer and agenda for more information
        > about registration and cost
        > >of attendance, location, topics, etc. Please note
        > that the last day for the
        > >early registration discount is Friday April 4th.
        > >
        > > For further information or to sign up for this
        > event, please contact:
        > >
        > > AIA Santa Clara Valley Chapter
        > >325 S. First Street, Suite 100
        > >San Jose, California 95113
        > >
        > >408.298.0611 ph 408.298.0619 fax
        > >email: info@...
        >
        ><http://us.f801.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@...&YY=99776&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
        >
        > > website: www.aiascv.org

        > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
        > with MSN 8.
        >

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Reflective
        Journal Entry 6.doc

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • Rachel Bacola
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 1:31 PM
          Please disregard the email i sent out.
          Thanks,
          Rachel

          >From: shruti namjoshi <shru11@...>
          >To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Journal Entry issues...
          >Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hey Rachel,
          >I think you unintentionally sent your journal to the
          >SJSU_MURPs link.
          >

          >--- Rachel Bacola <rbacola@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dayana...here is my journal entry from Monday...It
          > > got kicked back to my
          > > email from the blackboard website.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > RACHEL
          > >

          > > >From: Dayana Salazar <salmar@...>
          > > >To: SJSU-MURPs <SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com>
          > > >Subject: [SJSU_MURPs] AIA Santa Clara Valley
          > > Chapter- Sustainability
          > > >Symposium
          > > >Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:48:46 -0700
          > > >
          > > >Are you interested in Green Building and want to
          > > know how to make it
          > > >happen?
          > > >
          > > >The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of The American
          > > Institute of Architects is
          > > >hosting a Sustainability Symposium for the Built
          > > Environment on April 25,
          > > >2003.
          > > >Take part in a collaborative effort in developing
          > > innovative design
          > > >strategies for implementing Green Building.
          > > Architects, Planners,
          > > >Developers, Community Members, and City Agencies
          > > will work together during
          > > >this event to create unique ways to achieve
          > > 'Green'. Participants will
          > > >receive a comprehensive book showing the results of
          > > this visionary
          > > >sustainability charrette and symposium. Please
          > > read on and view the
          > > >attached flyer and agenda for more information
          > > about registration and cost
          > > >of attendance, location, topics, etc. Please note
          > > that the last day for the
          > > >early registration discount is Friday April 4th.
          > > >
          > > > For further information or to sign up for this
          > > event, please contact:
          > > >
          > > > AIA Santa Clara Valley Chapter
          > > >325 S. First Street, Suite 100
          > > >San Jose, California 95113
          > > >
          > > >408.298.0611 ph 408.298.0619 fax
          > > >email: info@...
          > >
          > ><http://us.f801.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=info@...&YY=99776&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
          > >
          > > > website: www.aiascv.org

          > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
          > > with MSN 8.
          > >

          > > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Reflective
          >Journal Entry 6.doc

          >Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
          >http://tax.yahoo.com
          plea