FT job - Sacramento - Mogavero Notestine Associates - Principal Planner/Urban Designer

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      [From http://www.norcalapa.org/pages/career/career_jobs.htm#6 ]

      Mogavero Notestine Associates
      PRINCIPAL PLANNER/URBAN DESIGNER

      Mogavero Notestine Associates is looking for a Principal Planner/Urban
      Designer with more than 10 years of professional experience. MNA is
      working on some exciting projects ranging from Urban Design Elements for
      General Plans, to environmentally friendly Specific Plans, to Downtown
      Design Plans, Form Based Codes, Streetscape Plans, and large development
      site planning.

      The position requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture,
      landscape architecture, urban planning or related technical field,
      professional experience in the preparation and management of urban design
      plans, planning documents and related technical studies, implementing
      public participation programs, and developing relationships with private
      clients and public agencies. Must have strong design, graphic and computer
      skills and the organization, client relations and team leadership skills
      required to be a successful project manager.

      The successful candidate will also need to be a self-starter with
      excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills. This individual
      must also be very capable with all aspects of business development,
      including proposal writing, conducting interviews, and public speaking in
      the process of growing our Urban Design business. Demonstrated
      capabilities of being extremely proactive with business development is a
      must. Some business travel required.

      MNA is a full service, multi-disciplinary firm offering a broad range of
      planning, architectural design and development services. Founded in 1991,
      MNA has over 16 professionals working in our offices in the vibrant
      midtown district of Sacramento. It is a firm with a long track record of
      smart growth and ecologically-oriented infill, multi-family, retail and
      institutional projects, as well as planning. We offer an excellent
      benefits package which includes a 401K Plan, profit sharing, AFLAC FlexOne
      Cafeteria Plan, and medical, dental and vision benefits. We invite you to
      join our family and make a difference in your life and professional
      practice.

      Please e-mail resumes to Sandi at swalsh@.... For more information
      about our firm, please visit our website at www.mognot.com posted 9/