PRINCIPAL PLANNER/URBAN DESIGNER (Midtown Sacramento)

  • Riad El-Bdour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/egr/1932984897.html

      PRINCIPAL PLANNER/URBAN DESIGNER (Midtown Sacramento)

      Date: 2010-09-02, 10:29AM PDT
      Reply to: job-qcm3z-1932984897@...

      Mogavero Notestine Associates is looking for a Principal Planner/Urban Designer with more than 10 years of professional experience. MNA is working on some exciting projects ranging from Urban Design Elements for General Plans, to environmentally friendly Specific Plans, to Downtown Design Plans, Form Based Codes, Streetscape Plans, and large development site planning.

      The position requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning or related technical field, professional experience in the preparation and management of urban design plans, planning documents and related technical studies, implementing public participation programs, and developing relationships with private clients and public agencies. Must have strong design, graphic and computer skills and the organization, client relations and team leadership skills required to be a successful project manager.

      The successful candidate will also need to be a self-starter with excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills. This individual must also be very capable with all aspects of business development, including proposal writing, conducting interviews, and public speaking in the process of growing our Urban Design business. Demonstrated capabilities of being extremely proactive with business development is a must. Some business travel required.

      MNA is a full service, multi-disciplinary firm offering a broad range of planning, architectural design and development services. Founded in 1991, MNA has over 16 professionals working in our offices in the vibrant midtown district of Sacramento. It is a firm with a long track record of smart growth and ecologically-oriented infill, multi-family, retail and institutional projects, as well as planning. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a 401K Plan, profit sharing, AFLAC FlexOne Cafeteria Plan, and medical, dental and vision benefits. We invite you to join our family and make a difference in your life and professional practice.

      For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.mognot.com

      •Location: Midtown Sacramento
      •Compensation: commensurate with experience
      •Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      •Please, no phone calls about this job!
      •Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

      PostingID: 1932984897