Volunteers Needed for APA Young Planners Group Biggest Event of the Year!

  • deleonnatalie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 11:58 PM
      The APA Northern Section Young Planners Group is seeking volunteers for our next event, YPG Presents: Public Engagement in the 21st Century on Thursday, October 7th in Oakland. The event begins at 6pm with a mixer and continues on to showcase 6 different categories of social media for public engagement.

      We need volunteers for event set-up and tear-down, and during the event to help us present (email us for more information), and for logistical items such as the sign-up table as people arrive.

      Would you be willing to commit your time that day to help us out? Do you know of others who would be interested? This is an excellent networking opportunity and a chance to showcase your skills to your future potential boss! Please join us!

      If you are interested in attending the event, the registration page will be up soon!

      For more information, contact Natalie de Leon & Lindsey Virdeh, YPG Co-chairs, at norapaypg@...