MTC Regional Pedestrian and Bicycle Training Workshop (Sunnyvale; 9/8)
- [From http://bikesiliconvalley.org/content/1391%5d
MTC Regional Pedestrian and Bicycle Training Workshop
The Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) invites you to their
Regional Pedestrian and Bicycle Training Workshop.
This event will be an interactive workshop conducted by Fehr & Peers and
Eisen | Letunic aimed at providing the latest bike & pedestrian design
tools to practicing transportation, urban planning, engineering & design
Highlights will include:
- Walkabout: join instructors on a 1-hour walkto observe & discuss common
design concerns & solutions
- Trends: Safe routes to school & transit; pedestrian safety plans
- Design innovations & updates re ADA, bike boulevards, trails, road
diets, roundabouts, crossing treatments
- Review of MTC’s Complete Streets
It will be held from 9-4 in City of Sunnyvale, CA on September 8, 2010.
The workshop is sponsored by the Metropolitan Commission (MTC) and the
City of Sunnyvale and will be conducted by representatives from Fehr &
Peers and Eisen/ Letunic.
Attendance is limited. Please RSVP to Luis Uribe luribe@...
We hope to see you on September 8 with your walking shoes on!
September 8, 2010 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
456 W. Olive Ave.
Council Chambers City Hall
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]