Volunteer/attendance opportunity at the Non-Profit Housing Assoc. Fall Conference! (San Francisco; 9/21)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 09/01/2010 02:04 PM -----

      Hello all -

      The Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California will be holding
      our annual Fall Conference this year on Tuesday, September 21st, at Fort
      Mason Center in San Francisco. We will need some volunteers to help out
      for about 4 hours each, either before the conference or the day of the
      conference - in exchange for FREE ADMISSION to the event! We have a great
      plenary panel and many excellent workshops planned for the day, and this
      is a wonderful and informative event for anyone interested in housing
      policy, finance, and development (and related matters). This is also a
      perfect networking opportunity to meet those who work in the affordable
      housing community in the Bay Area and around the state - the conference is
      always well-attended and our members are great conversationalists!

      More information is available here:
      http://www.nonprofithousing.org/pages/events-and-trainings/fall-conference.html

      Please contact Andrew Buhrmann at NPH - andrew@... /
      415-989-8160 ext. 10 - or myself if you are interested in volunteering.

      Thank you!
      Gabriella

      --
      Gabriella Chiarenza