BART Financial Analyst Position Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hello friends and colleagues,

      I am hiring for a Principal Financial Analyst in BART's Financial Planning
      Division. We're a small group in the Operating Budgets Department within
      the Planning and Budget Executive Office. The position is posted on
      bart.gov as a pool posting to generate candidates for several open
      positions. Unfortunately, this means that the job description is written
      general terms. To help get the word out about Financial Planning's
      position, I've included some of our job functions at the bottom of this
      email. In Financial Planning, we work with people across all areas of BART
      and other agencies. The person filling this position will be expected to
      lead projects, think creatively, and have a good understanding of
      transportation planning. The position offers a high level of autonomy, as
      well as responsibility. Feel free to email or call me if you have any