Internships - Walnut Creek & San Francisco - Fehr & Peers - Transportation Planning/Engineering

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      [From http://www.wtsinternational.org/JobBank.aspx?chapterID=28#3305 ]

      Transportation Engineer/Planner Interns - Fehr & Peers (Walnut Creek and
      San Francisco)
      Date Posted: 8/5/2010

      Fehr & Peers, a leading transportation planning and traffic engineering
      consulting firm, is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team.
      We are immediately hiring interns in our Walnut Creek and San Francisco
      office.

      Our interns take on similar tasks and responsibilities as a full-time
      entry-level staff. They are given the opportunity to work with Senior
      Transportation Engineers/Planners and Associates on projects such as:
      Traffic Impact Studies, Travel Demand Forecasting, Traffic Calming,
      Environmental Documents, Traffic Signal Design and Intelligent
      Transportation Systems. We provide opportunities to learn cutting edge
      software including: VISSIM, ISUM, TransCAD, CUBE and TP+. Interns must be
      at a junior or senior-level pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in
      transportation, civil or electrical engineering; urban and regional
      planning; or related major. Coursework and/or extracurricular activities
      in transportation are highly desirable.

      To apply, go to
      http://www.fehrandpeers.com/careers/careers_internships2.php and click on
      the bottom link. Please attach your cover letter and resume (as one file)
      when completing the online application. EOE/AAP

      http://www.fehrandpeers.com/careers/careers_internships2.php