Urban Planning Department Barbecue on Saturday, May 3rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:06 AM
      To:        All Urban Planning Faculty and Students
      From:    Joy Neas & Dayana Salazar

      REF:
          Urban Planning Department Barbecue on Saturday, May 3rd

      Greetings,

      Joy and Frank Neas have organized a department BBQ on Saturday, May 3rd, 12-3 pm. Many thanks, Joy and Frank.
      Joy would like help in planning games and activities for the day. Her invitation is below as well as a map of the BBQ pits.

      Please RSVP by April 26: (209) 464-6868 or frankneas@...

      Hope to see you all there!

      Dayana Salazar
      (408) 924-5854
      salmar@...

      Hi Dayana,

      Attached is an announcement for the Urban Planning Department Barbecue on Saturday, May 3.  The word document can be used as a color poster for the event.  It includes directions.  Could you please send it to everyone in the Urban Planning Department.

      All the arrangements for the food and the site have been made.  However, if anyone would like to help plan some activities (e.g. contests, games) it would be appreciated.  I will be bringing a frisbee, football, paddle balls and a kite but maybe some of the other students have ideas or equipment that could add to the fun.  Anyone who wants to coordinate activities can let me know.

      I am looking forward to May 3.  It should be a lot of fun!

      Sincerely,

      Joy Neas
      (209) 464-6868
      frankneas@...