UPC meeting, Weds, 8/1, 6pm, Cafecitos,SJ on 3rd/San Carlos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 12:47 AM
      Hi all,
      Pardon the duplicate transmissions of this email - we have yet to establish
      a more sophisticated email distribution (we will though!).

      Urban Planning Coalition's 2nd summer meeting is opened to all, so it would
      be great if you could join us as we get down to the business of determining
      goals and strategies.

      Attached are minutes of 7/11 meeting, and the 8/1 agenda.

      Hope to see many of you on Weds!

      Regards,
      Irvin