Bike Tour of the City of Albany

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      [A message from WTS:]

      Bike Tour of the City of Albany

      Join us for our second WTS Younger Member Event of 2010 for a tour
      highlighting one Bay Area city's effort to develop a strategic citywide
      bike plan. We will be taking a tour of the City of Albany's Pedestrian and
      Bicycle Master Plans with Brooke DuBose, a bicycle and pedestrian planner
      for Fehr & Peers, as our guide. SJSU MURP students (and anyone interested
      in transportation) are welcome!

      Brooke DuBose is a project manager developing bike and pedestrian plans
      for numerous cities in the Bay Area, one of which is Albany. She has five
      years of experience designing and planning non-motorized project
      throughout the Bay Area and New York City. Brooke also serves on the Board
      of Directors for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.

      Wednesday, July 21, 2010
      6:00 pm to 7:00 pm

      Meet at 5:45 pm at the North Berkeley BART station for 6:00 pm departure

      Optional group dinner (no host) to follow

      COST: FREE

      Please RSVP at http://wtsevents.org/chapter/SanFrancisco/ by Friday, July
      16th to reserve your spot.

      Space is limited to the first 10 to respond.

      After that a waiting list will be developed, if needed