Walking tour: South Bay Bus Rapid Transit Tour (San Jose, 7/21)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 10:12 PM
      [From http://transformca.org/events/transforay-2 ]
      South Bay Bus Rapid Transit Tour

      Location: Diridon Transit Center 65 Cahill Street, San Jose, CA
      Start: 07/21/2010 6:00 pm
      End: 07/21/2010 8:00 pm

      Community organizing in action in San Jose on July 21.

      Our TransForay in the South Bay will look at what’s happening with public
      transportation in San Jose. Experts will lead participants on a walking
      and transit tour to see firsthand how future Bus Rapid Transit service
      will better connect some of the County’s most transit dependent
      communities with jobs and services. We’ll also see how local businesses
      have gotten actively involved in improving public transportation.

      The tour kicks off promptly at 6pm on Wednesday, July 21 at the Diridon
      Transit Center in downtown San Jose and ends at 8pm (with an optional
      dinner after at City Restaurant).

      TransForays are free for TransForm members and $5 for non-members.
      Register by July 16 (events often sell out). [Register at
      http://transformca.org/events/transforay-2%5d