Unpaid internship - researching San Francisco bicycle history

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      Researcher Needed to Assemble San Francisco's Biking History

      Are you a history buff? Are you interested in learning about the history
      of biking in San Francisco? The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is seeking
      a research intern to help discover facts and gather information and photos
      as we prepare for a key milestone in our organization's history. We're
      looking for a motivated person who can commit to eight hours a week for at
      least the next 10 weeks. The main job will entail researching, collecting
      and tracking down history and stories via library and internet research.
      Candidates should have excellent library, proficient internet and solid
      writing skills along with good organization. We're happy to work with
      students who are interested in gaining college credit for this internship.
      To apply for this position or if you have questions, please email
      teri@....