Job opening at AMBAG

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010
      Hello,

      AMBAG is recruiting for an entry level planner position to support the
      development of a sustainable communities strategy for our 2012
      transportation plan and to work on other planning activities. Please pass
      on this posting to your graduating students. Information on the job can be
      found at www.ambag.org

      Thank you,

      Randy Deshazo, Principal Planner
      Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments
      445 Reservation Road, Marina CA 93933
      T (831) 264-5086 F (831) 883-3755