Fwd: Be Urban Ecology's Guest 3/31

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 6:19 PM
      an excellent organization...

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Urban Ecology" <urbanecology@...>
      To: <updates@...>
      Subject: Be Urban Ecology's Guest 3/31
      Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:54:53 -0800

      REMINDER

      URBAN ECOLOGY invites you to a reception
      to introduce its new executive director, Diana M. Williams.

      Special guest: Oakland City Attorney John Russo.

      Monday, March 31, 2003. 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
      The Washington Inn. 495 10th Street. Downtown Oakland.
      Hors d'oeuvres, music & cash bar.

      Please RSVP to: urbanecology@...

      If you have responded, we will see you next Monday.

      URBAN ECOLOGY works to create strong neighborhoods, thriving cities and
      healthy regions. We specialize in community planning that helps diverse
      stakeholders create a vision for change.