San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Transit Planner II

  • qed4bc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      The following announcement with the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency is now open to the public.

      JOB TITLE: 5288 Transit Planner II

      The purpose of this examination announcement is to establish an eligible list for this classification.

      Please post this announcement, located at http://www.jobaps.com/sf/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=CBT&R2=5288&R3=056375, for all employees and prospective applicants. We appreciate and thank you for your assistance in our recruitment efforts.