Stockton Sustainability Forums/Facebook Group

  • frankandjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Hi All,

      Stockton is having a series of sustainability forums. The list is below.

      April 30 - What Are Green Jobs And Where Are They?
      St. Joseph's Medical Center Auditorium
      1800 N. California St.

      May 21 - Leaving The Car Behind
      San Joaquin Regional Transit District
      Downtown Transit Center
      421 E. Weber Ave.

      June 25 - Growing Food And Eating Sustainably
      San Joaquin Council of Governments
      555 E. Weber Ave.

      All Forums are from 7:30 am – 9 am

      I have started an SJSU Urban Planning Alumni group on Facebook. This group helps Urban Planning Alumni from San Jose State University stay connected by sharing the latest in planning news, events and jobs or whatever is on your mind. I hope you will join.

      Bye for now,

      Joy Neas
      SJSU MUP 2004