Unpaid internship - Oakland - TransForm - Campaign Organizing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 04/12/2010 11:36 PM -----

      TransForm is seeking a volunteer intern to support our work in the
      Transportation For America campaign, a national coalition effort working
      to win true transportation reform at the federal level that will result in
      a 21st century transportation system that is safer, cleaner, smarter, and
      works for everyone. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a national
      campaign throughout California, learn about transportation policy, and
      gain valuable experience working with leaders in the transportation
      movement. The position is 10-20 hours per week for three months beginning
      in May, based in our main office in Oakland.

      The position announcement can be found online at
      http://www.transformca.org/files/Transportation For America Intern 2010
      Posting.pdf