Envision San Jose 2040 Facebook Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello all MUP students, alumni and friends,

      Please read below an invitation to join the City of San Jose's General
      Plan Update Facebook page.

      Best regards,

      Dayana

      Dayana Salazar
      Executive Director
      CommUniverCity San Jose
      www.communivercitysanjose.org

      Professor and Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      Phone: (408) 924-5854
      Fax: (408) 924-5872
      dayana.salazar@...
      www.sjsu.edu/urbanplanning

      Hello San Jose State Faculty:

      We now have an Envision San Jose 2040 General Plan Update Facebook page!
      This is a great resource for you to stay connected, informed, and engaged
      in the Envision process. We regularly post comments, videos, public
      meeting information, links to related articles, questions for which we’re
      looking for input on, and lots of other interesting information.

      Since you were all instrumental in making our Wikiplanning an effort such
      a success last year, I’m hoping you can again help us in connecting others
      to our General Plan Update process. We encourage you and your peers,
      students, friends, and family to sign up as a Facebook Fan of the Envision
      San Jose 2040 General Plan Update. Please pass this along to anyone who
      you feel may be interested in the future of the San Jose community. It
      would be really great if you could encourage your SJSU student contacts to
      become fans of the page. The Facebook site can be referenced at
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Jose-CA/Envision-San-Jose-2040-General-Plan-Update/133588739300
      .

      Thank you for your continued support of this critical effort in Planning
      San Jose’s future! (And if you have not had a chance to reference the
      results of Wikiplanning, they’re available on our website. Thanks again
      for all of your help with that effort too!)

      Have a nice day,
      Lee Butler, AICP, LEED AP
      Planner II, Envision San Jose 2040 General Plan Update
      City of San Jose Dept. of Planning, Building, & Code Enforcement
      200 E. Santa Clara St., 3rd Floor, San Jose, California, 95113-1905
      (408) 535-7851 (direct) (408) 292-6055 (fax)
      http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/gp_update/default.asp
      Want to stay informed on planning, development, and land use
      issues? Subscribe to e-mail notifications on issues that interest you.
      Please go to
      http://www.sanjoseca.gov/development/subscription/email_updates.asp.
      Follow the Envision San Jose 2040 General Plan Update on Facebook (link)