TransForum: GreenTRIP certification for new developments (April 20; Oakland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      RSVP now for the April 20 TransForum

      How can we get developments built with less parking and more walkability?
      Learn how April 20 when we talk about GreenTRIP, TransForm's new
      certification program. GreenTRIP certifies developments that keep the
      number of parking spaces as low as possible and offer incentives for
      tenants to drive less. Mark Rhoades of City Centric (a developer),
      Michael Gregory (Councilmember, City of San Leandro), and Ann Cheng
      (TransForm) will discuss two GreenTRIP projects.

      The TransForum is on Tuesday, April 20 from 6:00-7:30pm at our Oakland
      office and will include time at the end for networking over drinks and
      snacks. TransForums are free for TransForm members and $5 for
      non-members.

      Register for the TransForum by 5:00pm on April 16 (events do sell out!):
      http://transformca.org/events/all-about-greentrip